Another of the many strengths of Nautic Seafood A/S is its status as MSC-approved. This means that MSC or Marine Stewardship Council, with its experts, gave us a nod for passing credible standards on sustainable fishing and seafood traceability.
MSC was formed in 1997 when World Wildlife Fund and Unilever joined forces to address the issue of sustainable seafood. Today, MSC is the world's leading certification and eco-labelling program for sustainable seafood.
In August 2007, Nautic Seafood became MSC-approved. Based on ongoing requirements towards sustainability, we can today offer a whole variety of MSC- certified products, such as:
- Alaska Pollack (Theragra Chalcogramma)
- Arrowtooth Flounder (Atheresthys Stomias)
- Chinook Salmon (Oncorhynchus Tshawytscha)
- Chum Salmon (Oncorhynchus Keta)
- Coho Salmon (Oncorhynchus Kisuth)
- Coldwater Prawn (Pandalus Borealis)
- Oregon Pink Shrimp (Pandalus Jordani)
- Pink Salmon (Oncorhynchus Gorbuscha)
- Rock Sole (Lepidopsetta Bilineata)
- Sockeye Salmon (Oncorhynchus Nerka)
- Yellowfin Sole (Limanda Aspera)